Pregnant? Don’t know where to go from here?
Sometimes we find ourselves in situations that we don’t know what to do or where to turn. Being pregnant can be a wonderful experience if you are ready. It can also be frightening and confusing without the support of your family and/or the birth father. During this emotional time of need, Adoption Angels is here for you. We have years of experience in the field of adoption and our mission is to help you make an informed decision that is best for you and your baby. Choosing adoption is being a parent; weighing your options for the future proves how much you care for your child. Please know that any information you disclose to us remains confidential. We value your right to be treated with dignity and respect at all times and you are in complete control of your final decision.
Guidance when you need it the most
It is important for you to know that YOU HAVE CHOICES. Our goal is to help you understand those choices through different options.
Our child placing staff will discuss these different options with you and explore the resources you have available to help your particular
set of circumstances. The options we will discuss with you are:
- Parenting the child- alone, with a partner, or others
- Placing the child in custody- with family members
- Short or long-term foster care- for decision making options
- Adoption- A loving choice
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please read and answer the following questions below to see if maybe you need to talk to us about the choices you do have.
1. Do I want to give up my freedom in doing what I want or going where I want?
2. Can I afford to support a child on my own?
3. Does the father want to have the responsibility of caring for and supporting a child?
4. Does my family want to help with caring and supporting my child?
5. Do I know what adoption is?
6. Is it the right choice for me?
YES________ NO_________ UNSURE _________
If you answered "no" to the first four questions then perhaps you should come in and talk to us about adoption. Adoption maybe the right choice for you; our counselors are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
If you are pregnant and considering adoption please call us at (210) 227-2229 or
Toll Free: 1-866-316-2229. You can also fill out our Confidential Birth Mother Inquiry and one of our counselors will be in contact with you shortly. Feel free to take a look at our Parents in Waiting profiles.