Hello Prospective Parents!
We at Adoption Angels want to welcome you to the beginning of the most loving and rewarding adventure of your life. We understand the frustration and fears you have gone through to arrive at this decision, but want you to know that we are committed to assisting you as you embark on this exciting journey. We are aware of the financial and emotional commitment made by adoptive parents, and we promise to be there every step of the way to ensure that you feel at ease and comfortable with your choice. Our clients are like family to us and we will stand beside you, ready to give the support and guidance that is needed in the building of your family.
Adoption is a journey and each families experience is unique and different. The importance of understanding the adoption process is the key to enjoying the journey. We at Adoption Angels are committed to providing our clients with an adoption experience that is unmatched.
What we offer
- Adoption Education, Support and Guidance throughout your entire adoption journey
- Average wait time 9-12 months
- Newborns of all ethnic backgrounds and special circumstances
- De-identified and opened adoption plans
- Skilled staff who meets with the birth parent(s) weekly, building a trusting relationship and helping to increase the likelihood of a successful placement
- Counseling to help with options available concerning your adoption
- Contact and updates throughout your adoption journey
- Adoptive parent resources including Trainings, Education and Financial resources
- Home Study/ Post-Placement services or agency referral
- Custom Photo Book service and Adoptive Parent Profile preparation
- A highly qualified adoption attorney with extensive adoption experience to see you through the legal process and finalization
- The agency retains adoptive records, legal paperwork, and medical records indefinitely. Rest assured that your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained at all times.
We are grateful for your consideration and are excited of the chance to help you grow your family through adoption. We welcome you to go through our website and if there are any questions please feel free to contact us. We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to you becoming a part of the Adoption Angels family.
The de-identified adoption plan advantage
Adoption Angels has developed a de-identified adoption plan that we feel is best for both you and the birth parent(s). This option allows birth parent(s) to choose the adoptive family from a photo ablum detailing your life and commitment to being wonderful parents. Any identifying information is removed and all correspondence is maintained through the agency. Once you have been selected by a birth mother, you are given the final decision as to whether to proceed with her case. To help you make an informed decision, you are given a de-identified profile on the birth parent(s). After committing to the case, you will have the opportunity to correspond with the birth parent(s) in person and/or by phone as is mutually desired. Agency staff will maintain contact with you, informing you of prenatal care and updates on any developments in your case. We believe that you have the right to all available information to help you make an informed decision. Agency staff is available for guidance and questions throughout. Please refer to the Agency Services for more information on our program (section II, pg.12 of the Adoption Application).