Hello Prospective Parents!
Choosing to adopt should be one of the most wonderful decisions of your life. Adoption Angels is committed to assisting you as you embark on this exciting journey. We are here to guide, support, and teach you.
We are grateful you have chosen us to accompany you though the adoption process. We are aware of the financial and emotional commitment made by adoptive parents, and we promise to be there every step of the way to ensure that you feel at ease and comfortable with your choice.
Agency staff will maintain contact with you, informing you of the prenatal care that the birth mother is receiving and updating you on any developments in your case. We believe that you have the right to all available information to help you make an informed decision about the child you plan to adopt. Placement staff is available to you for guidance and questions throughout.
We are honored to guide you from the first day you become a part of the Adoption Angels family to the moment the baby is placed in your arms, and beyond!
What we offer
- Average wait time 6-12 months
- Newborns of all ethnic backgrounds and special circumstances
- A skilled staff who meets with the birth parent(s) weekly, building a trusting relationship and helping to increase the likelihood of a successful placement
- Counseling to help you understand the options available to you concerning the adoption
- Contact and updates throughout your adoption journey
- Training through readings, classes, and individualized curriculum provided by our agency or your personal licensed social worker
- A highly qualified adoption attorney with extensive adoption experience to see you through the legal process and finalization
- de-identified and opened adoption plans
The agency retains adoptive records, legal paperwork, and medical records indefinitely. Rest assured that your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained at all times.
You can consider this a lifelong relationship with our agency
The de-identified adoption plan advantage
Adoption Angels has developed a de-identified adoption plan that we feel is best for both you and the birth parent(s). This option allows birth parent(s) to choose the adoptive family from a portfolio you have created detailing your life and your commitment to being wonderful parents. Any identifying information is removed and all correspondence is maintained through the agency. Once you have been selected by a birth mother, you are given the final decision as to whether to proceed with her case. To help you make an informed decision, you are given a de-identified profile on the birth parent(s). After committing to the case, you will have the opportunity to correspond with the birth parent(s) in person and/or by phone as is mutually desired. Please refer to the Agency Services for more information on our program (section II, pg.12 of the Adoption Application).