What We Can Do For You
Understanding the entire process is essential to making an informed decision. We encourage birth parents to educate themselves on the adoption process. Upon contacting Adoption Angels you will be assigned a counselor who will make it her goal to get to know you and your unique situation. As a licensed child placing agency we create and follow an individualized adoption service plan for you. Our qualified staff will answer your questions and address your concerns so that you can decide which plan is best for you and your child.
- We will assist you with your living expenses which include rent, utilities, food, and clothing.
- We will assist you with medical expenses which include prenatal care, hospital and delivery.
- We cover other expenses including transportation to and from doctor's appointments and the hospital.
- We will be there for you throughout your pregnancy and the placement of your child. Counseling is a lifelong service and will be provided through this agency or an outside counseling referral.
- We ensure that a staff member is ready to help you with any of your questions or concerns, 24/7 we can be reached at both (210) 227-2229 and Toll Free: 1-866-326-2229.
- We conduct a detailed screening process for prospective adoptive parents to ensure that you have the best families from which to choose.
- We can contact or assist with informing the birth father and other family members of your decision and help them understand the adoption process.
- We help you maintain contact with your child through pictures and letters.
- We will handle all legal and adoption procedures at no cost to you.
- We continue to provide support after placement in order to get you back on your feet. We provide you with referrals to obtain Medicaid, housing, daycare, education, job training, and other public aid.
- We promise that your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained at all times.
Consider Adoption Angels staff your very own guardian angels